Rodgers Oil & Gas Consulting offers specialized consulting services in economics analysis and fiscal system design and evaluation.
Some of our consulting assignments:
- African Petroleum Producers Association (APPA) – Review of fiscal system competitiveness for association members (2011 – ongoing).
- Canada: International Investor – Retainer contract to provide advice related to international investment opportunities (2011 – ongoing).
- Fiscal System Research – Subcontract to Van Meurs & Associates to provide research services to support “World Fiscal Systems for Oil and Gas: Edition – 2001”.
- Mexico: Subcontract to Van Meurs & Associates to advise Petroleos Mexicanos respecting petroleum rights issuance and fiscal system alternatives (2001).
- Russia: Management and delivery of the “Evaluation of Petroleum Joint Ventures Project”. Under the auspices of the Canadian Institute for Resources Law, this project included economic assessments of: (1) Western petroleum investment in Russia and (2) the Russian petroleum fiscal system and related proposals for reform, and a report on “Options for Kamchatka Gas” (Jan. 2000).
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Economics of Alternative Options for Newfoundland Gas (2001).
We maintain detailed descriptions and up to date analysis for all jurisdictions